Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alex and Emma


I know, I know...I can't believe I'm even writing this. I just happened by seeing this movie as nothing else was on and I was winding down from a long day at work. I saw Alex and Emma. It's a clever romantic comedy (and I hate romatic comedys) staring Luke Wilson and Kate Hudson. Kate Hudson actually did pretty well and I'm not a fan of hers by any means. But Luke wilson is a very believable regular joe. Luke is Alex, a writer and Kate is Emma who is hired to type while Alex dictates his novel. As Alex tells his story the actors flash to the charactors in his book. He has to finish the book with in 29 days before loan sharks come to collect money Alex lost gambling. Over all pretty funny and ends happy. They had decent chemistry and the story was some what interesting. Not a bad date movie (one for the girls).


I give it 2.5 credits

1 comment:

Ben and Tanya said...

This isn't the only romantic comedy you have seen and actually enjoyed!!!!! I know...I am your wife.